- Susan Estrich, "Prosecution Sidesteps Procedures," syndicated column
- Stuart Taylor, "The New York Times Is Still Framing Innocent Dukies," Slate
- Jason Whitlock, "Justice Is Getting Lost in the Duke Case," Kansas City Star
- James Coleman, "Special Prosecutor Should Take Over Duke Case," N&O
- Evan Thomas and Susannah Meadows, "Doubts about Duke," Newsweek
- "Occam's Razor," Liestoppers
- "Letter to Durham H-S Editor Bob Ashley," John in Carolina
- "Nifong Tarnishes the NAACP"
- "What Did Nifong Know, and When Did He Know It?"
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Best of the Case
The lacrosse case has generated a tremendous amount of press coverage. Items not to miss include: