Several weeks ago, I posted an item listing the best articles and blog postings to have appeared on the case. There’s been considerable quality work since that time, so it seemed reasonable to do an updated post.
- Joseph Neff, “Experts: Lacrosse ID’s Likely Tainted,” N&O
- Kurt Andersen, “Rape, Justice, and the ‘Times,’”
- Benjamin Niolet, “Stormy DA at the Center of Lacrosse Case,” N&O
- Cash Michaels,” “Ethical Questions Raised About Duke Case Prosecution,”
- Ruth Sheehan, “Trip to Cabbie’s Trial a Waste, with the Meter on,” N&O
- Liestoppers, “Our Collective Voice: Letter to Holloway”
- John in
, “Duke Alumni Site Hacked?” Carolina
- “Follow the Money”
- “Justify or Retract”
- “Nifong’s Political Fallout”
I hope that those who subscribe to National Review have read Anthony Dick’s fine article on the effects of the case. (It’s firewalled on the internet.) And, in the interests of full disclosure, the Andersen article referenced above says complementary things about this blog.