Of those 1,636 students, only one was:
- one of the four students who served on the Campus Culture Initiative; and
- one of around 20 students chosen to participate in the "Duke Conversation" events; and
- one of around 25 students chosen for a Griffith University Service award.
What are the odds that the one student of 1636 talented Duke undergraduates also would have:
- sent an e-mail the Presslers deemed so threatening they filed a police report; and
- demanded in late March 2006 that the lacrosse team be prevented from practicing; and
- presided over a fraternity that was suspended by its national organization for misconduct.
But to the be the only student to receive all three honors after sending a harassming e-mail and seeing his frat suspended?
What does that say about what the administration thought of the other 1635 students who graduated in 2007?